The Polish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce, registered in Tallinn at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 5, 11415 under the number 14961466, is the Controller of your personal data.
The Customer’s personal data is processed by the Controller in accordance with the GDPR:
- a) to respond to an enquiry addressed to PolEstCC,
b) to fulfil PolEstCC’s legitimate purposes, including sales and direct marketing,
c) on the basis of a consent – only for the purpose indicated in the consent given by the Customer.
The Customer’s personal data, such as name, surname, company name, telephone number and e-mail address, will be stored by the Controller from the moment they are entrusted by the Customer until the Customer withdraws his/her consent, save for the Controller’s legitimate purposes.
The Customer has the right to access the content of his/her data and the right to rectify them, delete them, limit their processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time.
The Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event that he/she considers that the processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions which define the processing and protection of personal data.
- The Website does not automatically collect any information with the exception of information contained in cookies.
- Cookies represent IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for use on webpages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the webpage they come from, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity which places cookies on the Website User’s end device and that accesses them is the Website Operator, i.e. the Polish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce Mittetulundusühing registered in Tallinn at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 5, 11415, registered under the number 14961466. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- a) adapting the content of the Website pages to User preferences and optimising the use of webpages; in particular, these files enable recognition of a Website User’s device and appropriate display of a webpage, adjusted to individual needs;
- b) creating statistics which help understand how the Website Users use the webpages, which enables improvements of their structure and content;
- c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), which means that the User does not have to enter his/her login and password again on each page of the Website;
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end device until he/she logs out, leaves the webpage or shuts down the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the period specified in the parameters of those cookies or until the User disables them.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- a) “necessary” cookies which enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication on the Website;
- b) cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud on the Website;
- c) “performance” cookies, which enable the collection of information on how the Website pages are used;
- d) “functional” cookies, which make it possible to “remember” the User’s selected settings and personalise the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or User region, font size, webpage layout etc.;
- e) “advertising” cookies, which enable providing Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way that the automatic handling of cookies is blocked in the settings of the Internet browser or that information about their placement in the Website User’s device is provided each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
- Cookies placed and used in the Website User’s end device may also be placed and used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section of your browser’s menu.